A Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Toyota Supra radiator. Designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It will undoubtedly extend the lifetime and performance of your Supra engine whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto aluminium Toyota Supra radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminium radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. Check out the Mishimoto lightweight aluminium Supra Fan Shroud for even more cooling efficiency. This aluminium radiator comes with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap, and, like all Mishimoto radiators, this aluminium radiator comes with our signature lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the 1993–1998 MKIV Toyota Supra 3.0L
- Applicable for both turbo and non-turbo models
- Features a two-row, 1.97" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for use on the street or track
- Includes 1.3 Bar-High Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Ideal for use with stock and modified vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Premium radiator has 3-row core for improved strength and reliability.
- 16% thinner-than-stock tubes allow for more surface contact,
- Greater density of rows for higher cooling capacity.
- More contact points for additional heat transfer.
- 3-row design creates more air turbulence, maximising cooling efficiency.
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- Includes a 1.3 Bar-High Pressure Radiator Cap
- Lifetime warranty